Sunday, June 24, 2012

Film: Is this the America you want?




We are pleased to release the final cut of the trailer for the film
, Americans Together, Building a cohesive America. When complete, it will reflect most aspects of Americans, and their trials and tribulations, hopes and aspirations and their persistent pursuit of happiness. Whether you are a Native American, immigrant or a great grand immigrant, you would be able to relate to it. We will weave a story into the film to appeal to the larger audience.

Here is a trailer of the movie;



What difference will it make?

The famous story about a man walking on the beach picking the star fish and releasing in the ocean comes to my mind. It did not make sense to an observer watching it every day, so he asks the man, what difference does it make by saving one, when thousands of them out dying on the beach every day? The wise man replies, it made it to the one I released in the water, didn’t it?

In the 100 minutes film, we want to project the most critical issues we face as a nation and possible solutions. Nothing will ever change if we do nothing about it.

All issues are important, if we have to pick a few to fit in the time frame, then we have to pass some, not because they are not important, but because we have to hit ones that affect most of the population. That is our limitation.

It is a test for all of us, who would be involved as we move forward to genuinely assess and value issues that are more significant than our own? We will never be 100% right, but we can do the best we can.

The first investment is camera and related equipment; you can see the difference in quality of a few clips from the personal video and professional video. To have the right equipment and get the right effect we need the professional camera and paraphernalia. I need individuals to assist me in DC, NY, LA, Seattle, Chicago, Miami and Dallas.

If you believe, the movie will become a contributor towards bringing a positive change in America, where every one can continue to live his or her life without apprehension, please support, and please contribute generously. Your support will be listed at the website. You can donate any sum at http://americatogetherfoundation.com/donate/

Thank you

Mike Ghouse
(214) 325-1916
America Together Foundation
www.AmericaTogetherFoundation.com
Dallas, Texas 

8 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every bit of
    it. I have got you book marked to look at new things you post…
    Here is my web-site - lrg clothing For men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! I've been following your blog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

    My webpage :: group life insurance policy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy to find this web site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new information in your site.

    Also visit my web page :: studentcloob.ir

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    Also visit my web blog whole bean coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my blog ... drinking coffee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post.

    Take a look at my blog post - mouse click the up coming webpage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


    Feel free to visit my web-site ... Highly recommended Online site

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, all the time i used to check website posts here early in the break
    of day, for the reason that i love to find out more and
    more.

    Here is my webpage :: mouse click the following post

    ReplyDelete